- Fit all SM-Series modules
- Up to 5 BNC connectors
- Direct access to all AIO & DIO signals
- Single ended or differential terminations
- Additional passive filtering
- Ideal for rapid prototyping
- Schematics included
- from 190€
Since the SM-Series modules can not have more than 4 or 5 coaxial connectors on their front panel, these connectors are reserved for RF and specific I/O signals . The remaining signals of the module, such as the digital control lines or the analog inputs, are connected to their respective stack-through header. While some of these signals are used by other boards, the user may need to access an analog or digital I/O using a BNC connector.
The SMZ110 module allows the user to connect an analog or digital I/O to a front panel BNC. Up to 5 BNCs are available on front panel and every I/O of the analog and digital interface can be wired. The connections between the BNC and the I/O are made using small jumper wires. In addition, component footprints are provided to implement passive filters.
Like all SM-Series modules, the SMZ110 is shipped with the schematic diagrams of its electronic circuitry providing all required information for advanced users.
- Datasheet (pdf)
- Synoptic diagram (pdf)
- Panel cut-out drawings (pdf)
- Front panel 3U/4HP cut-out drawings (pdf)
- Front panel 3U/4HP artwork (pdf)